Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things that Drive me NUTS



1. People who cannot pick up their feet. If you cannot lift your heel the way we were taught, do NOT wear flip-flops. clogs or shoes two times too big for your feet. And do NOT walk one inch behind me throughout the entire mall!



2. Slow drivers in the left lane. Dude, get the hell out of my way. I am so glad the text message you are typing is so freaking important ... but I have somewhere to be ..... move over if you want to drive 45!



3. Daisy on Rock of Love II. OMG - is she really for real?????? She has over-injected lips, alien eyes and she looks like her face might fall off if she cries. And, the way she talks???????? "Dude, I effing love my man Bret, he rocks." Who talks like that??????



4. People who cannot drink a can of pop. Take a freaking sip, already! Do NOT slurp the pop from the lid of the can!



5. Drex in the morning. When I hear his voice I want to regurgitate.



6. People in the grocery store who park their cart in the middle of the aisle while debating between which brand of spaghetti-o's to buy. And when you say, "excuse me" they pretend they don't hear you!



7. People who make a coffee concoction at the cream and sugar bar at coffee shops. Pour your cream, take the sugar packets and your stirrer and get out of the way for the rest of us.



8. Neighbors, walkers, runners who cannot say hello when you walk past them. When did we turn into such a rude world?



9. Crotchety people who make snide comments when they see me walk into a restaurant with my son. He isn't that badly behaved, I try and keep him under control, and I have as much right to eat out as you do.



10. Senior Citizen Discounts. They get breaks on airline seats, trains, buses. Yet, families of middle America struggle to make ends meet. Your butt takes up just as much room as my son's, yet you get a deal, fair????? Nope.

11. People who are walking out of a store or restaurant, know you are behind them, and STILL let the door slam in your face. I hope someday it slams them in their behind. Rude.

12. People who look at something on your plate and say "Eww, what is that?" Um, are we ten? Grow the eff up!

13. People who have to to be the first on/off a train, plane, etc. In order to do this they will knock over a pregnant woman, an old lady or a child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Well whenever *I* go to the grocery store, they don't act deaf but they get PISSED at ME for making them move their f*ing cart out of the way! How DARE I go down the aisle where they shop!!! Great list :)

Michelle said...

Love it!! Great list! And what is up with pop??? I thought it was Coke no matter what flavor it was! :)