Friday, April 25, 2008

A bit about me ....

1. How old will you be in 3 years? 37
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Already married ... Since Sept 2004
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? Hard to say ... Right now, my trip to Tampa and then ... who knows.
4. Who was the last person you called? My Dad
5. Have you ever played a team sport? Yes - basketball in grade school. At least 10 years of softball (maybe more), intramural in college: floor hockey, flag football; and I started the inaugural Girls Rugby Team down at UCF.
6. Who was the last person to text you? my sister, Jessica
7. Who was the last person you hugged? my ob/gyn, this morning
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Feeding Joseph
9. Parents separated/divorced/married? Happily married for 36 years
10. Last time you saw your dad? One month ago
11. What happened at 9:00 a.m. today? I was in the Starbucks drive thru waiting to go to my doctor appointment
12. How many states have you visited? 14
13. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? With my husband on vacation
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? bare feet
15. Are you a social person? Yes, I am, most of the time.
16. What was the last thing you drank? Starbucks
17. Favorite ice cream? Cold Stone's Cake Batter
18. What is your favorite dessert? Oreo Cheesecake
19. Whats your favorite color? blue
20. What Jelly do you put on your PBJ? grape or strawberry
21. Do you like coffee? Yes, especially these days
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average? 6 nor 7?
23. What do you drink in the morning? coffee
24. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring? ew - gross ... without
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes, the left side (even without hubby here!).
26. Do you know how to play poker? kind of
27. Whats so good about Fridays? its the end of the work week ...when E was home it usually meant a night out
28. Any plans to visit the green monkeys on GoofyAuctions.com? ???
29. Do you eat out or at home more often? now-a-days ... at home
30. How big is your TV? 60"
31. Ever stolen a street sign? Nope - but we took a blinky.
32. Do you keep a piggy bank? Yes, but it is an old cup from the Tampa Superbowl!
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance? no
35. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? pool
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? aisle seat
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? shoes ... or clothes that fit
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? yes, my rings, watch and necklaces
40. Do you speak any other language? does toddler speak count?
41. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
42. Who is the funniest person you know? my sister, Jeanna
43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? I did before I got married! I had a teddy bear someone gave me when I was 13
44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? The intro to Sweet Child of Mine
45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? yes
46. What is the color of your bedroom wall? white
47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes
48. Are you crushing on someone right now? nope
49. Do you currently hate someone? always
50. Why do you take surveys? I get paid

No comments: