Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Party All Nite?????

Well- I have had my first all-nighter with this kid. I laid down in bed at 9:30 .... read my magazine for about a half hour, turned out the light and thought I would have about two or so hours until he woke up. He started screaming at 10. I fed him ..... we then played the up and down game every half hour until FIVE this morning ... when he finally gave up - what drove me the MOST nuts???? He wasn't screaming or crying when I would go in to get him ... he was wide eyed and awake! AGH!
Joshua woke up at 7:00 and I thought I was dreaming ..... at least with one kid you could catch up during the day .... with two ... I have to be on ALL day! I have had my first - of many, I am sure - cup of coffee and I am trying to figure out what we could do today that wouldn't require my eyes to be open!
I really do think God is having a good time with me .... maybe He went on vacation when it came time to plan my life out these past few months. Could He give me ONE break? We all thought this was an easy going baby .... then my parents left and all hell broke loose.
I just don't get it .... I really don't. I know I am blessed - these boys are awesome ... but could I catch a break in raising them ... I think I am going nuts ... really, I do!

1 comment:

ABW said...

It'll get better. Hang in there!