Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday 13

13 reasons I cannot WAIT to get to Florida:

1. 8 extra hands ALWAYS there to help

2. Watching my baby sister walk down the aisle

3. I can get a tan

4. I can GUARANTEE we will NOT see HIGHS in the 50's!

5. Hanging out with my family

6. Getting some spa time with my Mom

7. Joshua will have CONSTANT playmates

8. I can drink and party with the rest of 'em

9. Eating some good cooked meals (since I haven't done much of that lately)

10. Getting away from the daily grind

11. Green grass, leaves on trees, flowers

12. I can yell for help at 3:00 am

13. When I get back I will STILL have 3 weeks left of Maternity leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a slice of heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking some time to relax! Hurray for vacation!