Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And so it begins .....

I had to create a separate post for this - since it is just for me. Today is April 1 ... and no fooling .... I start my diet today. I WILL fit into my regular clothes this summer ... I have no choice!!!!!
I am doing http://www.fitday.com/ like I did the last time. I am going to limit myself to 1600 calories a day ... more on the weekends if I want (hey, I girl has to have SOME fun sometimes)! I figure if I go for 1600 and I hit 1800 or so, then I am still doing pretty well.
Obviously I still cannot work out (wish I could - it would be a super way to regroup from these kids) so I will just be concentrating on the food aspect of it all.
My goal? Well - the first part is to just fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. The second part - this comes later - will be to lose that final ten pounds I was going for BEFORE I even GOT preggo with the second!!!!

Wish me luck!!!! It isn't going to be easy since some of the only fun times I get to have during the day is eating! :)

No comments: