Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am watching The Biggest Loser (as I eat my strawberries and Cool Whip) and starting to feel motivated (isn't that the REAL reason we watch this stuff?). Too bad I cannot DO anything physical yet.

I can diet all I want, but what I have learned about myself is that if I am not pushing myself with the exercise, I lose the battle with the food.

It also doesn't help that I am an emotional eater. I am a bored eater. I am a mindless eater.

When I am sad I eat. When I am bored, I eat. When I am lonely, I eat.

I know I started my "diet" on April 1. I am doing "OK" ... not good, but "OK". My doctor appointment is on April 25th. I am hoping she will give me the green light to start working out. I will be in Florida for a couple weeks and when I come back, I am already signed up for Spin classes.

Obviously, I won't be able to go to all that I want (I used to do the 6AM class when Eric was here), since the classes start at 9, once I go back to work. But when I can, I will be there.

I WILL be the biggest loser .... and my husband is going to come back to the hottest wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!! I can't wait to see the new, hot wife :)

I am also doing okay, but not great. I have been REALLY watching how much I eat if it's bad and focusing a lot on drinking water. Baby steps. I'm setting a small goal to lose 6 lbs before we leave for Vegas (Memorial Day weekend). That would put me at the lowest I've been in about 2 years.