Thursday, June 5, 2008

Having a hard time

I am so sad today. Just sad. No real reason, just sad.
I am sad that some people just don't get it. I know I shouldn't expect them to - who would? But I wish they did.
I am sad that another weekend is here and I cannot even get excited about a date or a dinner.
I am sad that certain people have completely let me down with their lack of support.
I am sad that my husband was in the middle of a freaking sandstorm today and he felt miserable.
I am sad that I go back to work on Monday and life is going to change all over again - this time getting even more hectic and crazy.
I am sad because I feel so completely alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad that you feel alone too. I wish there was something I could do to cure your lonely feelings. I'm really sorry to hear that Eric is having a rough time. I know going back to work is the LAST place you'd like to be (and I don't blame you) but it may be just the distraction from everything that you need...if only for a couple hours out of the day.

Gina said...

Aww-I am so sorry that you are sad too. I, for one, totally understand your feelings. Just yesterday I spoke with David and he asked if certain people had called-and they haven't, not once since he left last Sept. He commented.."guess you find out who you real friends are,huh?"
I totally get the hating to go back to work thing, but it will keep you busy and it does seem to make time go faster. The hardest part of returning is all the questions your co-workers ask that are...well-just plain stupid. Especially the ones that start out with "I was watching the news this morning and heard..(blah, blah, blah) have you heard from your husband?"
Hang in there. I know it's tough!