Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. An evening on the patio with a good glass of wine makes me happy.

2. I would like a day to sleep in, please.

3. Junk food tastes SO good!

4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week because I don't have to get the boys ready for daycare and I can ignore my voicemail.

5. My boobs (???) are my best feature. (Not the best question to ask a woman who had a baby three months ago!)

6. We could learn so much from our parents, if we let them teach us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking the boys up from day care and going out for dinner, tomorrow my plans include getting Big J's hair cut and taking the boys to a birthday party and Sunday, try to get to the pool, call E for Father's Day and prepare for another work week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, my boobs. Didn't think about that being my best feature but certainly they are! ;)