Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I am afraid of:

1. Enclosed places - this has gotten worse for me with age. Don't ask me to crawl into a small tunnel, I hate covered water slides .... yuck, yuck, yuck.

2. Spiders - they are too creepy for my liking

3. Going Broke - I think we ALL feel this these days!

4. Losing my parents early - I DREAD this phone call and hope it won't happen for a VERY long time.

5.Staying Fat for the Rest of my Life - This has been a battle since I can remember knowing what the word "fat" meant. What if I spend the rest of my years battling this crap?????

6. Rats/Mice/Rodents - eeewwwwww

7. Getting a wax - Everyone says it is no big deal - but - come on! RIPPING your hair out of the root .... I cannot even begin to imagine the pain it causes!

8. Throwing Up - I always joked that I could have never been a bulimic because the mere THOUGHT of throwing up makes me cry. Not good on those days where one good heave and the world would be a better place!

9. The Economy - What of it really DOESN'T get any better??????

10. My husband and I never being truly happy after this deployment - What if this whole thing effs everything up??? Ugh. I cannot really think about it too much.

11. Losing my babies - I will not even go there.

12. Basements - always have been - always will. There are just too many scary things that could happen down there!!

13. Heights - AKA - Ferris wheels, tall rides at amusement parks ... um, yea, NO! I like my feet on solid ground!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also fear #10 the most. I like to believe that there's a good, solid plan behind this and when he gets back, you'll be better than ever. At least, that's what I hope for you both.