Monday, June 16, 2008

Working for the Weekend

Another Monday here ... and I am wondering if I am going to get another 50 calls from work this week. Its like my boss cannot handle NOT talking with every hour of every day.

I just need some space ... space to figure out what the hell I am doing and how I am doing it!

Ugh!!!!

On a better note. The weekend was nice. I took the boys out to dinner at Durty Nellie's on Friday after work. We sat on the patio so Big J could watch the trains coming and going. We shared some nachos, Mommy had a beer (a MUCH needed beer after being downtown in an office all day long).

Saturday we played outside and got Big J a haircut.



Then we went to a friends birthday party. Lots of kids - Big J got his fill of running around and acting goofy.

We spent Fathers Day at home, grilling out and relaxing. The boys talked to Daddy and wished him well. We also got a chance to talk to Grandma and Grandpa on his new web cam - it was cool! Big J was a nut case.


Like I said .. now back to the gross reality that I have to work for a living ... isn't being a Mom work enough??????? This little guy thinks so:


No comments: