Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-In's

1. A smile is a sign of a Cubs win.

2. Euchre is my favorite board or card game.

3. I would love to have more time in my life and less responsibility.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the longest day of the year - time to picnic!

5. I just remembered I need to call a client.

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I raise a glass to all of us who are breaking our backs every day, if wanting a good life is such a crime, Lord than take me away.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to tacos and putting my sick kids to bed, tomorrow my plans include getting little j's 3 month pictures taken, exchanging a Cubs T-shirt and Dick's for a different size, hopefully going to the pool and then a cookout at my Uncle's house, and Sunday I want to go to Mass, the pool, enjoy a cookout with girlfriends and then cheer on the Cubs!

No comments: