Monday, June 9, 2008

One day down

only 4 more to go until the weekend!

The first day wasn't horrible. Once I set foot in the office it felt like I had only been gone a few weeks ... these are the days that I wish I lived in Europe where they get a few MONTHS of maternity leave!

I still don't want to be back ... my heart is here, with my boys... but I have to do what I have to do.

Things are already busy and it is going to be hard to dive right back into the old routine!

The boys did well at school. Little j was pretty oblivious to it all. Big J didn't want to go back ... but when I got there to pick him up he was having a blast.

I even got myself back at the gym today... it felt great. This will be a MUST to fit in. Hopefully the MANY pounds I need to lose will start to disappear!

On to Tuesday.........................

No comments: