Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Birthdays are days that everyone is given to feel extra special!

2. Summer is my favorite season because I love sun, long days, grilling and the pool.

3. I feel my best when 50 pounds lighter!

4. Mexican is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are usually right on.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was Let go and Let God.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner and a play with friends, tomorrow my plans include hanging with the boys and going out for a girls night and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and watch the Cubs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Typo. Let's try that again.

I hear you loud and clear on #3 and #6 IS great advice. I should heed that advice more often.