Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another day ... another dollar

So .... we begin another Tuesday sitting in the office taking phone calls.
I STILL cannot believe my talents are wasted once a week - every week - saying this over and over again: "Thank you for calling. How can I help you?"
I already did this ... for THREE effing years I plugged away on the phone, putting in my ten hours a day - 50 hours a week - padding my resume with experience.
Now - 10 years later - I am back doing the same thing? Having to sign in and out for breaks, lunches, dealing with petty office crap?
Ugh. That is all I can say about this. Ugh.
It doesn't help when, to be here on time, I have to take the 7:20 train ... meaning I have to be OUT of the house BY 6:45 .... meaning, I had to wake both boys up, get them changed and run out the door to be in time. I HATE it!
Oh well ... suck it up ... until I have time to get my resume together - or start playing AND WINNING the lottery ... my days will be spent running from here to there ... or attached to a phone cord all day .....

No comments: