Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 men I've had a Crush on from Birth to Present

1. Shaun Cassidy - I played his record until it scratched, kissed the album jacket and cried when I heard he got married. I wonder where he is today?! Da do run run Da do run run!!!!!!

2. Ralph Macchio - It started with Karate Kid II ... then I watch every movie he ever made, even started to watch Eight Is Enough because he was in it!

3. Tom Cruise - Does this one count ...since I no longer have it? But COME ON ... the Volleyball Scene in Top Gun ... could it get any better than that????

4. Johnny Depp - I adored him in 21 Jumpstreet, was sad when Freddy killed him off in Nightmare on Elm Street and even watched Platoon to see his small role.

5. Jon Knight - From New Kids on the Block ... don't say one word ... I was a Freshman!

6. Ashton Kusher (I don't really know how to spell his name) .... I just find him hot for some reason .... kind of a weird one.

7. Jim Rome - Talk to me baby!

8. Bret Michaels - The hair, the band, the abs, the ballads .... oooohhhhhhhh :)

9. Michael Jordan - I have to be honest here ... I was just an icon to me ... with arms of steel!

10. Mark Grace - His blue eyes just did it for me.

11. John Cusak - Ever since she broke his heart and gave him a pen ... I just think he is the cutest thing.

12. Kip Winger ... another one who had eyes has blue as ice!

13. My husband

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aston Kutcher? Eeek. I'm with you on Kip Winger and Jim Rome though *YUM*