Monday, March 24, 2008

My birthday......

Well ... another year goes by and I am one year older. No biggie. I am sad that Eric cannot be here - but I just received a call from him and that was the best gift he could have given me (although I am so appreciative of the GPS he sent me - what a helpful thing that will be once I get back to work). I miss him so darned much.

My parents and I will go out to dinner tonight, while my two girlfriends have so bravely volunteered to watch the boys. I am looking forward to having some time out WITHOUT a child!!!!!

Having a 2 1/2 year old who changes moods like a person blinks is NOT an easy task ...... my nerves are a bit shot .... and I have to do this for a full year?????????? The Lord better give me LOTS of strength ........ and wine drinking buddies!!!!

So .... Now I am a 34 year old mother of two boys.... geesh, who would have thunk? :)

No comments: