Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday fill-ins

1. Some relationships are meant to last a lifetime, others for just a moment in time.

2. Poison is the last concert I saw; it was lots of fun, and the 5th time I have seen them.

3. Spring should be here already.

4. Oh no! I forgot to get a form for maternity leave signed when I was at the doctor this morning, now I have to take the boys and make a special trip back to get it done!

5. I've recently started to plan my diet, which officially starts April 1.

6. Joshua and Joseph never fail to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to watching a movie with my girlfriend and catching some zzzz's, tomorrow my plans include coffee? maybe lunch out? my other girlfriend coming over for some dinner and wine, and Sunday, I want to get to Mass, clean the house a bit and catch a nap.

No comments: