Friday, March 21, 2008

Snow ... sleep and other ramblings

Snow and no sleep ...... what is worse? I think I will say the snow. What the heck is going on around here?? Yesterday was the first day of spring and today we are planning our Good Friday church around snow bands? Whatever ... I am SO over it.

little j is such a good baby ...until midnight ... the Cinderella's coach turns into a pumpkin. he thinks night is day and day is night. Books say it can take up to THREE freaking weeks to rectify this situation! I knew it was bad when my Dad was in the room at 4:45 trying to get him to sleep!!!!!

He makes this funny cooing noise when he eats .... and every once in a while he lets out a giggle here and there. Its too cute.

Big J likes to give little j Eskimo kisses .... and he wants to carry him around. But he STILL won't let me sit him down and hold the baby for a picture.

Life is blessed ... but I am still irritated about a Winter Storm Warning in Spring and a son who thinks night time is party time!

Oh the joys.......

No comments: