Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pain!

Why is it that when you CANNOT workout, you feel the fattest? I KNOW I gave birth 5 days ago .... and my stomach feels (and LOOKS) like someone played tackle dummy on it ... but for the love of God, could my appetite go away and my thighs feel just ONE centimeter smaller?!?!?!??!
And the pain I feel! The first one did NOT hurt this bad. It isn't even where they cut - its the bruising that just feels so horrible! Every time I walk or move it jars everything - it is so awful.
AGH!
On a good note - little j went to the doctor today and he is healthy and doing just fine. Big J was also checked - came down with a yucky cold, but he is good too. He will do much better when he stops being so picky about everything he eats! I never thought I would have such a finicky child!!!
Having my parents here really helps the helplessness. It also helps the sadness I feel from E not being here .... gave little j his first bath last night, first doctor appointment today ... so many "firsts" that E is going to miss, and that just makes me sad. So very sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take LOTS AND LOTS of pictures of all those "firsts" and post them in your blog for Eric to see! I know it's not the same as being there, but he can at least feel like he was :(

Glad to hear everything is going well with your parents being there. Get some rest!