Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday!

I made it to Thursday ... THANK GOD!!!! My parents will be here in less than 4 hours; E in about 15 hours. Phew. So, that means, unless I suddenly go into a rapid labor, I will have people with me and I am going to be OK!

Nervous? Me? Nah ..... OK ..... Maybe just a little bit. What makes me the most nervous is thinking about getting the epidural. I hate needles as it is. Any needle coming into close contact with my skin .... ick .... I shudder and get light headed just THINKING about them. You know those blood tests where they prick your finger? Yep... I hear bells and see stars with those. So ... an epidural?!?!?!? A needle with the circumference of a snake and the length of a yard stick? Yes - I admit it ... I am NERVOUS!!!!! Everything else? A piece of cake. It doesn't help that with Big J the doctor couldn't get it right ... I got stuck AT LEAST three times. Talk about PAIN! Hopefully I have a BRILLIANT doctor on my end this time!!!!!!!

So ... I will steal an idea from my girlfriend and tell you my
Thursday Thirteen Things I cannot live without:

1. Mass on Sundays
2. Diet Dr Pepper
3. Outings with girlfriends
4. Email
5. Chap stick
6. Summer
7. My family
8. Hair gel/mousse
9. Polish on my toe nails
10. Hugs from my husband
11. Big J
12. Bottled water
13. TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what to say. Congratulations? Good luck? Hope everything comes out ok? LOL

Well you know what I mean. I am really happy for you - no - overjoyed and I hope you have a nice time visiting with your parents (and Eric!) Let us know as soon as humanly possible that everything (and everyone) is ok! ((HUG))