Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 13

13 foods I love

1. Oreos .... these are either man's greatest invention ... or the devil's greatest temptation. Don't even get me STARTED about Double Stuff! :)

2. Cool Ranch Doritos - yummy!

3. Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon - heavenly and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Nachos - especially from Champps Bar and Grill - so good - but SO bad!

5. Chopped Salads ... just when you think you are eating healthy you realize there is more bacon and cheese in these things than in most BLT's! :)

6. Cake Batter ice cream from Cold Stone ..... mmmmmmmm

7. Hamburger - I don't mean lame ass burgers from Mickey D's ... I mean BURGERS .... thick juicy burgers with all kinds of junk on top!

8. Bacon .... the smell of it makes me drool. I love it on burgers, salads, with eggs, on bread ... anywhere! Its what I crave after I drink too much the night before!

9. Sugar Cookies .... they have to be BIG and CHEWY! YUM!

10. Smoked Cheese - Gouda, Cheddar, Mozzarella - just give me that smoky flavor and I am happy!

11. Club Sandwiches (see number 8) .... so good!

12. French fries - they have to have just the right amount of salt and even a little spice. Throw in some ranch dressing and ketchup!! AAAHHHHH!!

13. Anything my Mom makes for me! :)

No comments: