Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An end is coming ....

So, I have less than two weeks left of my freedom. Suddenly life seems to start spinning a bit faster than I am ready for. I am not ready to be professional. I am not ready to be held to a schedule! Shoot - I am not even getting 6 solid hours of sleep each night!!!!!

With the 2 weeks that I have left I am going to use it as vacation. Do NOTHING. Maybe we will go to the zoo (if our CRAP ASS Chicago weather ever leaves), or to a museum or something. Stuff that I cannot do with these little guys while I am working.

Memorial Day weekend was nice. We had a cookout on Sunday with friends ... it was nice. Chaotic with all of the kids running around, but they all had a blast. Yesterday I took the boys to a Memorial Day Mass at church. It was much needed and very therapeutic. Fr. Tom helped ease some of the pain I am feeling.

I took the boys to dinner at Durty Nellie's - enjoyed a beer and a burger. We played kickball and softball and then called it a night.

Now the weather is COLD COLD COLD .... I think today will be a grocery store, movie day!!!!!

No comments: