Thursday, May 29, 2008

I missed him....

I took the boys over to a friend's house to play with her boys ... we had lunch, played and came home.
There was a message waiting for me when I walked into the kitchen.

I checked the caller ID and it said Out of Area ... I knew before I even hit the play button. I hit play and heard E's voice.

I missed his call. I have told him to call my cell phone - I am trying to get into the habit of carrying it with me every where (the bathroom, the shower, Mass)- but because it is a new service, I have a new number and he cannot remember the number.

:( Now I am going to be sad for a while ... I missed his call ... I just wanted to hear his voice .... those little things sustain me until the next time.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awww-I know the feeling. An experienced military wife introduced me to call forwarding. You can forward you home phone to your cell phone and you won't miss it next time!!
I don't know what is worse...being so disappointed to miss the call or hearing the disappointment in his voice I wasn't available. Hopefully he can call again soon...