Friday, May 30, 2008

Gray Day

I woke up to the sound of rain today. little j was sleeping next to me ... and Big J was standing at my bedroom door. I turned and saw an empty side of the bed (the same emptiness that has been there since January). Sad.

A couple girlfriends stopped by for some coffee this morning. That was a nice change of pace ... and I was able to let Big J watch Finding Nemo, instead of running around a coffee shop acting like a nutcase.

While they were here, E called! He only had 5 minutes left on his calling card. He sounded so far away, so tired ... I am sure the heat and jet-lag is having one giant effect on them all. Before I could say good-bye, the call ended ... we ran out of minutes. If he reads this ... "bye, talk to you soon and I LOVE YOU!"

This is going to a a long, rainy day ... and a LONG year...............

No comments: