Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things from my To DO list:

1. Send thank you cards - I am so far behind on this (very A-typical of me) that it almost seems dumb at this point.

2. Call Comcast - Our promo ended this bill and now we are stuck with a monster payment.

3. Buy Poison tickets - My sister is actually coming into town and we are going to go together .... need to get that done before the weekend comes and goes!

4. Order Big J's playhouse/sandbox (see previous post).

5. Mail Eric's package

6. Take maternity clothes to the basement - I think I have been slow on this one because my belly still looks like I am expecting! :(

7. Cancel my dentist appointment. I am FINALLY trying a new dentist and getting away from the quack of a woman that CALLS herself a dentist ..... now I just have to say bye-bye!

8. Take my car in for an oil change. When the HECK am I supposed to do this?????

9. Get my car cleaned- it is BEYOND filthy.

10. Hook up the TV to the receiver to the DVD to the CD player to the IPOD dock ... uummmm... am I a retard or is it TRULY rocket science??????????

11. Wash the bedding and towels ..... I REALLY need to before everything starts to walk.

12. Buy a new bra. I have to face the cold hard truth. This weight aint going anywhere any time soon. Living with one bra is NOT cutting it anymore!

13. Finish decorating little j's room .... at some point it will become crystal clear that he really is the second child!!!!!

No comments: