Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a better "after-baby" body!!

2. Milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my kids and my cell phone.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be BBQ sauce, somketimes sweet, sometimes spicey and sometimes smokey - unique in every way!

5. Poor grammar is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was will tonight be the night that I get a full night sleep (nope!)?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying my new workout CD once the boys are in bed, tomorrow my plans include lunch with a friend and the pool and Sunday, I want to hang out with the boys and get ready for my parents to come next week!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi! I know you mentioned you were posting on a new board...where are you now?

MommaSuds said...

I love the BBQ Sauce comment.Thats great.Are you still blogging on here?I noticed your last post was a month ago and I just found your blog.