Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Milestone Updates

OK ... so, it has been over a week since Big J went into big boy pullups .... yesterday he had not ONE accident. He is doing so well! The ladies at day school are amazed at how quickly this is all going for him. I am so darned proud of the little dude!!!!
Now I just have to fulfill my promise and buy him his playhouse or sandbox (We used a chart for about a week. Once it was filled he was able to get one).
The only downside? Cleaning out that cursed potty ... GROSS! I will give him one more week in pull-ups. Then we go to big boy underpants during the day and pull-ups at night. Once that goes for about a week we are going to start climbing onto the big potty!
As for little j .... he rolled over from his back to his front on Monday! I brought the exersaucer upstairs for him to use as well .... We also fed him baby bananas ... he actually seemed to enjoy them so much more than the rice cereal!!!!!
They are both growing up before my eyes!
I will have to update the site with some recent pics!!!

No comments: