Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Milestones

I forgot! So .... Sunday night? Joseph rolls over from front to back! I also fed him cereal last night for the first time. His face was priceless!!!! He looked so confused as to what the heck was going on in that mouth of his!!!!
Joshua is in big boy pants .... pull-ups for now. Started OFFICIALLY potty training yesterday. It is going to take some work, but I am sure we will get there. I just have to remember to take him every hour - on the hour!!! Ugh ... add ANOTHER full time job to my ever-growing list!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so sweet!! Congratulations. I'm so happy to hear you're finally seeing some *positive* milestones in your life. You are a great mom, one that I could only wish to have had and you certainly deserve these little rewards.

Mommy said...

Aw - thanks .. that is a very sweet compliment ;)