Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things that men should not wear

1. Capris. Gross. Go to Europe where it is fashionable ... you just look like a dork in pants that belong on your girlfriend.

2. Pointy toe shoes. WTF????? Did you really want to wake up and look like one of Santa's elves?

3. Wife Beaters. Unless you have abs of steel .... you just look like TPT ... put on a real shirt.

4. Tapered Jeans. You look like men on chopsticks ... ew.

5. Shorts that hang below your boxers. Why? How old are you anyway?

6. Crocs. I am sorry if I offend - but ANYONE who wears these just look like DORKS!!!!

7. Baseball hats with flat bills. Did you buy your hat at the dollar store? You look like an old man on a farm! Where is your tractor?

8. Jeans with worn out pockets. Nothing bothers me more than looking at a butt in front of me and seeing a man's boxers through the holes he has worn through his pockets.

9. Tattered jeans. I just don't understand the love of jeans that look like someone went dumpster diving. It was cool when I was 16 .. but if you are a hard working adult - look like one!

10. Sandals with socks. No comments necessary.

11. Short shorts. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

12. Speedos. Gross! I have NO desire to see a man's thingy .... they aren't that attractive anyway.

13. Biker shorts. Unless you are on a bike ... take them off and get some REAL shorts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of these!! I'd also add white pants. Men who wear white pants look like they belong on the set of Miami Vice.